To celebrate the anniversary, I am giving you (finally...) : iPhone LickByNeck !!!!!!

Beatles for Classical Guitar (Arr. L.Beekman)


Capture 

Beatles for Classical Guitar (Arr. Larry Beekman)

More than 25 of the Beatles greatest hits arranged for classical guitar.

Contents:

- Across The Universe

- Ask Me Why

- Come Together

- Cry Baby Cry

- Day Tripper

- For No One

- From Me To You

- Hello, Goodbye

- Here Comes The Sun

- I Don't Want To Spoil The Party

- I Will

- I'll Follow The Sun

- I'm A Loser

- I'm Happy Just To Dance With You

- I'm Only Sleeping

- I'm So Tired

- In My Life

- Long & Winding Road, The

- Maxwell's Silver Hammer

- No Reply

- Nowhere Man

- P.S. I Love You

- Penny Lane

- Something

- This Boy

- Things We Said Today

- Two Of Us

- While My Guitar Gently Weeps

- Yesterday

- You're Going To Lose That Girl



0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น